Fee Refunds

When you pay your fees, receive enough financial aid credit to put you in paid status, or sign a BARC or UCSB payment agreeement, you have committed yourself to the completion of the enrollment process. If you subsequently decide not to fulfill this commitment, you must petition for a complete withdrawal. Simply stopping payment on a check or money order will not relieve you of this commitment. A charge of $25 will be billed for any payment returned for NSF or stopped payment.

If you withdraw from the university, you are required to pay a prorated portion of all assessed fees up to the date of withdrawal. If you have already paid fees for that quarter, see the fee refund schedule chart.