Final examinations are required for all undergraduate
courses except those specifically identified in the Schedule of Classes.
Refer to the links below for the official dates and times for final
exams. Instructors are not authorized to change the published time of final
examinations. You are responsible for arranging your program so that your final
exams will not conflict or fall in rapid succession. Normally, examinations will
be written, and a maximum time period for their completion will be announced in
advance. You will not be permitted to exceed this maximum. The maximum time for
a final in a non-laboratory course is three hours. Individual exceptions from
finals are not permitted.
Examinations are grouped by the beginning hour and the first day that the class
meets in a regular week. For example:
- Finals for M-W-F courses beginning anytime between 9:00-9:50 are grouped with
the 9:00 courses.
- Finals for T-R courses beginning at non-standard times (e.g., T-R at 12:00),
are grouped with the 12:30 courses.
(Standard start times for T-R courses
are: 8:00, 9:30, 11:00, 12:30, 2:00, 3:30, 5:00, 6:30, and 8:00)
- Finals for courses that meet M-T-W-R or M-T-W-R-F from 3:00-3:50 are grouped
with the M-W-F 3:00-3:50 courses.
- Finals for courses that meet W from 2:00-4:50 are grouped with the M-W-F
- Finals for courses that meet T-W-R from 11:45-12:30 are grouped with the
T-R 11:00-12:15 courses.
- Finals for courses that meet M-W from 3:30-4:45 are grouped with the M-W-F
Use the following final exam schedules to determine the day
and time of the final for a specific course: