How will dropped or failed courses affect my UCSB degree requirements and GPA?

Courses taken through non-UC study abroad programs do not affect your UC grade point average. However, UCSB requires all students to submit an official transcript from the university or Study Abroad program you attended. Once received, your transcript will be evaluated by the Office of Admissions on a course by course basis to determine if any transfer credit will be awarded. Units are not guaranteed until an official evaluation of your transcript is completed.

Transcripts should be requested prior to leaving your country of study and will need to be mailed to:
UCSB Office of Admissions
1210 Cheadle Hall
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2014