Search Results

UCSB Answers Search Results

  • 1. How do I order my official transcript?

    Official Transcripts 

    Current Students, Previous Students, and Alumni can now access GOLD to order an Official Transcript. Please visit the Registrar website for instructions on How to Order a Transcript.

    For questions pertaining to transcripts, please email

  • 2. How do I get a copy of my unofficial transcript?

    Unofficial Transcript 

    Unofficial transcripts of a student's record are available free of charge to current and former students through GOLD.  Once logged in, click on the Transcripts/Verifications tab, then click on Unofficial Transcripts tab.  Unofficial transcripts are available only in GOLD. 


    Please note - students who attended UCSB prior to 1987 may need to contact the Office of the Registrar before this option is available to them. Please send an email to for more information. 


  • 3. How do I submit my transcript(s)?

    Transcripts are not required until after a student has been admitted.

    After a student has been admitted, official high school transcripts (and transcripts from any colleges or universities the student has attended) are due on July 1. Final transcripts should be sent directly from the high school/college and must show the exact date of graduation ("Class of 2018" is not acceptable). Transfers are also required to submit a final high school transcript unless the student is submitting a full IGETC certification from a community college.

    Transcripts are considered official when they are delivered directly from the school to:

    Office of Admissions
    UC Santa Barbara
    1210 Cheadle Hall
    Santa Barbara, CA 93106

    UCSB also accepts electronic transcripts through Parchment, eSCRIP-SAFE, Credential Solutions and eTranscript CA credentialing services.

    Students can check their Applicant Status Portal to view the status of their transcripts. After transcripts are sent, please allow 7-10 business days of processing time before the transcript status is updated in the portal.

Site Search Results

22 search results for Transcripts

Steps for Returning - UCSB Office of the Registrar

TranscriptsStudents must submit an official transcript from the university they attended abroad. Study abroad transcripts should be requested prior to leaving and need to be mailed to:UCSB Office of Admissions 1210 Cheadle HallSanta Barbara, CA 93106-2014Once received, transcripts will be evaluated by the

How to Order a Transcript - UCSB Office of the Registrar

Transcript Official Transcripts ALL Students and Alumni must order transcripts by logging into GOLD. Select the Transcripts & Verification option under and the Grades tab, then select Official, )  Unofficial Transcripts Unofficial Transcripts of a student's record are available free of, send an email to Transcripts for more information.  Sending transcripts from another school to ucsb Newly admitted, current, and returning undergraduate students should mail transcripts to

Verification of Enrollment/Degree Conferral for Former Students

Site Search Search Office of the Registrar The document you're trying to access is no longer available at the requested location. Verification of Enrollment/Degree Conferral for Former Students Former students who are no longer enrolled at UCSB may obtain official verification of enrollment and/or degree conferral by completing the Student Services Order Form and taking the following steps: Submit form to transcripts@sa.ucsb.eduUse one

I am enrolled in a 3 week summer study abroad program and registered in classes for summer session B. Do I need to do anything when I return?

You will not need to do anything concerning your UCSB summer session B classes as long as you have paid all associated fees for your classes. However, please remember to request a final, official transcript from your study abroad institution before you leave the program. Transcripts should be mailed to: UCSB Office of Admissions 1210 Cheadle Hall Santa Barbara, CA 93106-2014

How will dropped or failed courses affect my UCSB degree requirements and GPA?

Courses taken through non-UC study abroad programs do not affect your UC grade point average. However, UCSB requires all students to submit an official transcript from the university or Study Abroad program you attended. Once received, your transcript will be evaluated by the Office of Admissions on a course by course basis to determine if any transfer credit will be awarded. Units are not guaranteed until an official evaluation of your transcript is completed. Transcripts should be

The Path to Graduation: Undergraduate Student Graduation Checklist

deficiencies (noted with red ‘X’s) with your major department or College office. ❑ Send official transcripts, of Undergraduate Admissions. It is your responsibility to send in all transcripts if you want to, in GOLD o Withdrawing candidacy o Diplomas o Transcripts/Proof of Graduation Your Department For, Transcripts and Verifications transcript Petition

Complete Degree Requirements - UCSB Office of the Registrar

quarter will be ineligible for graduation for that quarter.Send official transcripts for any work, ' under 'Progress' tab at the top) additional official transcripts are not required. It is the student’s responsibility to submit official transcripts to the Office of the Admissions prior to graduation

Readmission / Reinstatement - UCSB Office of the Registrar

available. Official transcripts from all institutions attended while absence from UCSB should be, evaluation takes several weeks to complete. Send official transcripts to: UCSB, Office of Admissions, Santa, transcripts prior to college approval. Send official transcripts to: UCSB, Office of Admissions, Santa

Parchment ordering instructions-replacement diploma

, click on “Grades” at the top of the screen. Then select “Transcripts & Verifications.” Last updated 2/28/2018 Parchment ordering instructions.docx Click on “Official Transcripts.” Click on

Request for Undergraduate Readmission or Reinstatement

application. Official Transcripts For transfer work to be applied to a student's record, official transcripts must be received before the degree is awarded. Transcripts received after the degree is awarded, student's record, official transcripts must be received before the degree is awarded. Transcripts


transcripts. · At the end of the term a transcript will be sent automatically to the home campus. Additional transcripts must be requested from the host campus according to their procedures

Degree Audit - UCSB Office of the Registrar

considered an official UCSB record. Students can view their record under the ‘Transcripts and, listed on official transcripts received before the New Student Profile was prepared, including

UC AB 540 Affidavit

Month/Year CA CA CA CA CA Applicant must submit, as part of this form, official transcripts

Information on Diplomas - UCSB Office of the Registrar

is ready may order official transcripts or verifications via GOLD. Students with a "Scheduled" Degree Status in GOLD will need to select "Hold for Degree" when ordering transcripts or verifications

Welcome New Students - UCSB Office of the Registrar

Transcripts and VerificationsView all Quarter DeadlinesReceive important messages from UCSBOther ways

Staff Directory - UCSB Office of the Registrar

Lisa MorrillScheduler, Transcripts & Verifications,

Preferred and Legal Name - UCSB Office of the Registrar

reporting purposes (e.g., official transcripts and verifications, diplomas, financial aid, billing
20 of 22 results