Withdraws Grades

For undergraduate students, the W grade will be assigned when a student withdraws from the University (or receives approval to drop a course by exception) after the deadline for dropping courses established by the Executive Committee of the college or school in which the student is enrolled. The W grade will be assigned for each course affected. Courses in which a W has been entered on the student’s transcript will be disregarded in determining a student’s grade-point average and will not be considered as courses attempted in assessing the student’s grade-point average for graduation.