Fee Refunds


Students who pay quarterly fees, receive enough financial aid credit to be placed into paid status, or sign a BARC or UCSB payment agreement have committed themselves to the completion of the enrollment process. Students who subsequently decide not to fulfill this commitment must petition for a Complete Withdrawal. Simply stopping payment on a check or money order will not relieve students of this commitment. A charge of $25 will be billed for any payment returned for NSF or stopped payment.

Students who withdraw from the university are required to pay a prorated portion of all assessed fees up to the date of withdrawal. See the Fee Refund Schedule for more information.