How to order a replacement diploma

How to place an order:

Start by logging into GOLD as a Current or Former Student. 
• Current Students – If you need assistance with your UCSB Net ID or Password click UCSB Identity Services.
• Former Students - If you forgot your Permanent UCSB Student ID# (Perm number) click Perm Lookup and if you forgot your Pin# click PIN Reset.

gold log in

After you log in, use the Grades drop-down to Transcripts & Verifications
grades tab


Click the button for "Official Transcripts/Verifications"
official t and v-gold

This will take you to the Parchment ordering site. If you have not already registered with Parchment, please fill in your contact information, then click "Submit." 
parchment landing



Select the type of document you would like to order.



Select "Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third party"

parchment landing site-student

If you selected Paper Transcript or Replacement Diploma, enter the complete mailing address.
For a Paper Transcript, enter full address – if address is provided from your institution enter it exactly as listed.

enter mailing address-parchment

If your legal name has changed and you would like your new name on your replacement diploma, you MUST complete the name change form BEFORE submitting this order form.
Fill out your mailing name and address:
• Mailing name is your name (student name)—who we are sending it to.
• You must enter a valid address.

replacement diploma order options

Enter the requested items.  “Term” should be the quarter you graduated.  We ask for degree (objective and major) in the event that a student earned more than one degree here—we need to know which one you are requesting the replacement diploma for.  
You can use the “add another item” if you have multiple degrees and need to order replacement for all of your degrees.
“Diploma Name” and “Degree Awarded” are required.

“Standard” fee is $50.00; with an additional $25.00 if domestic certified mailing or international mailing is requested.